gaming...and stuff...

Monday, December 05, 2005

free games are good




I received the first part of a prize I won through Microsoft...I couldn't attend the 360 launch, but what I cared about were the games and the system. Here are the games, I thought I would just get a plain little UPS box with them inside, but lo and behold, they came in a very nifty metal cd travel case...color is kind of tacky, but I still love the case.





In summary,
(3 games+Xbox Live Gold+funky metal case)x $0.00 cost = happy gamer


and I'll be happier still when the system arrives sometime this week or next...

1 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger laserboyjc said...

I actually have not gotten my system yet...turns out UPS "lost it in transit" according to Microsoft and "misplaced it at a facility" according to UPS... at any rate, I'll be getting it enventually :) and today I got my Zero Hour face plate...nice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home